This morning we posted up help pages for the remaining five reports that did not have entries in the Timesheets Lite Online Help File. These pages cover the Project Completion Report, the Project Details Report, the Two Week Timesheet, the User Project Grid Report and the Weekly Hours Report. Writing these help pages have given us some ideas for more blog entries explaining in more detail how to make the best use of some of these reports.
Timesheets MTS Software ..... your source for accurate, cost effective, and easy to use timesheet and time tracking softwareHome
June 2012 Archives
June 20, 2012
June 19, 2012
I've just posted up four new pages into the Timesheets Lite Online Help File. These pages cover four reports, the Common Activity Report, the Detailed Activity Report, the Employee Timesheet, and the Internal/External Hours Report. I'll be adding help file pages for the balance of the reports in the next week or so.
June 19, 2012
I've fixed up a number of issues with Timesheets Lite and uploaded these today in version 3.3.7 of the software. Here's the details of the changes.
- Fix made to the task timer when the numerical precision was set to 2 or 3.
- Fix made to the task timer that could cause it to run too fast (about 8%) under certain circumstances.
- A fix was made to the Detailed Activity Report that stopped data being displayed correctly if the number of employees was less than 20.
- A fix was made to the Common Activity Report because it was only displaying 14 days of day regardless of the actual date range selected.
June 7, 2012
Timesheets Lite 3.3.6 has been now been uploaded. This new version concentrates on improving performance of the software on slow networks and includes fixes to a couple of reports. Here's a detailed list of the changes.
- Fix to the User Project Grid and Detailed Activity Reports when there were more than 40 projects in the project list. Fixes the "Query is Too Complex" error some users were seeing.
- Fix to the User Project Grid Report where one of the selected employees had no activity in the report period.
- Fixed a problem with the saved application window position and size if the application was closed while minimized.
- Fix to the first run wizard that wouldn't connect correctly to a MySQL or SQL Server database upon completion of the wizard.
- Numerous changes made to help prevent and alleviate connection errors when the software is being used over a network. This includes caching timer project details, saving timer details less frequently, retrying database connection after a failure, and re-writing some routines to ensure database connections are closed correctly.