The last few days have been spent improving the performance of in certain areas and bringing more features across from the old version that hadn't made it into the new release yet. We've rolled these changes into version 3.2.0 of the software and it's just been uploaded to the website. Here's a detailed list of the changes:
- The timesheet date (and contents) now change when navigating around the calendar with the keyboard cursor keys.
- If there is activity recorded on a date in the timesheet calendar that day is now shown with bold text.
- Most text boxes have been changed to left alignment.
- Catch put in place to stop an error being thrown when the software is closed before the timesheet summary data capture thread is completed.
- Catch put in place to stop multiple timesheet data summary threads being created.
- Fix to login screen which was not showing the employee login status properly.
- Fix to broken SQL Server/MySQL script creation process.