The last two days has seen a lot of effort put into Timesheets Lite ironing what should be the last issues with the Import Data Wizard. We've also spent considerable time working on the performance of the summary section of the timesheet and we've started adding some of the minor features that didn't make the transition from the old version of Timesheets Lite. Here's a detailed description of the changes made.
- Added a "Show Closed Projects" checkbox to the Manage Projects screen.
- Added fore and background colors to projects. Effects how projects are displayed on the timesheet.
- Column widths on the manage data screens are remembered.
- Projects are displayed with project numbers in dropdown lists and on the timesheet.
- Time spent optimizing the process of loading up multiple times from the database. Speed has improved about 400%.
- Time spent optimizing the timesheet summary area to improve refresh speed.
- Fix to monthly/weekly timesheet totals of more than 24 hours.
- Fix to import data wizard which wasn't matching up Customers with projects correctly.
Thanks must go out to some Timesheets Lite users who have helped me out greatly during the last couple of days.