Along the same lines as the release of Version 3.3.0 of Timesheets Lite the new version released today is focussed on performance of the software when using larger databases. Version 3.3.1 has improved the speed of report generation considerably (some reports generation speeds have improved by more than 1000%). Here's a detailed list of the changes.
- Various reports have been optimized for generation speed and data displayed. Where possible only projects with actual activity during the reporting period are now displayed. Reports improved include the Detailed Activity Report, the Weekly and Two Week Timesheet, the Employee Project Grid, the Common Activity Report, and the Project Completion/Details reports.
- Fixes to the headers of the Weekly and Two Week Timesheet reports where there is no employee activity.
- Resized the Welcome Wizard screen to show all the buttons correctly.
- Welcome Wizard now detects if a user is trying to connect the software to a pre version 3 Timesheets Lite database.
- Welcome Wizard will now run again if a user cancels out of the wizard.
- Fix to the task timer for regions where the decimal separator is something other than a period (.).
- Added the time description to the timer status box on the timesheet.
- Tooltips added to the project and time descriptions in the timer status box on the timesheet. Useful if the description is larger than the available display area.