Timesheets Lite 3.3.6 has been now been uploaded. This new version concentrates on improving performance of the software on slow networks and includes fixes to a couple of reports. Here's a detailed list of the changes.
- Fix to the User Project Grid and Detailed Activity Reports when there were more than 40 projects in the project list. Fixes the "Query is Too Complex" error some users were seeing.
- Fix to the User Project Grid Report where one of the selected employees had no activity in the report period.
- Fixed a problem with the saved application window position and size if the application was closed while minimized.
- Fix to the first run wizard that wouldn't connect correctly to a MySQL or SQL Server database upon completion of the wizard.
- Numerous changes made to help prevent and alleviate connection errors when the software is being used over a network. This includes caching timer project details, saving timer details less frequently, retrying database connection after a failure, and re-writing some routines to ensure database connections are closed correctly.