I'd been working on Version 3.3.8 of Timesheets Lite for a few weeks trying to iron out a couple of tricky calculation issues with the task timer. So while the number of changes to the software seems quite small rest assured that quite a bit has changed in the background to accomplish these few fixes/upgrades.
- The Manage Data screen is now resizeable.
- All the lists on the Manage Data screen (projects, employees, common activities, and customers) can now be printed via a print list button.
- Fixed up some incorrect error messages when trying to add a project with no name or number.
- The currently timed time now displays correctly if editing the time.
- The timesheet summary times now update upon timer ticks.
- The timesheet time (and summary times) now display correctly when the task timer is stopped.